John E. Barnes
- Attending a test flight at Edwards Air Force Base for implementing a new technology on the F-22 Raptor.
- Meeting the Chief Scientist of the U.S. Air Force at the Pentagon.
- Presenting to the Australian Parliament on Additive Manufacturing.
- Having my team provide a Titanium 3D printed heel to patient who was otherwise going to lose his leg below the knee.
- Building out the Lab 22 metal AM innovation facility in Australia.
- Starting my own company.
Aerospace structures, Low Observable technology, Jet Engine materials, Engineering-to-General-Population Interpreter, Espresso Martini manufacturing, shaped pancake maker.
Travel to all 50 States, each continent (2 left), get my daughters through college, to feel like I can retire.
I installed missile launchers on F-22s during a work stoppage, and I’ve run three half marathons in 2 hemispheres.