Adding It All Up: 12 Months, 32 Clients, 4 Continents, 11 ADDvisors℠.
TBGA Celebrates One Year.
July 6, 2018.
Today, we celebrate our one year anniversary! We're ever grateful for the support of our customers and our friends over the past 12 months. A generous thank you to each and every one of you.
As we celebrate this milestone, we're reminded of the many obstacles, opportunities and celebrations of the past year. Each step of our journey has provided us with a valuable lesson, and we want to share some of these with you.
5 things we've learned, celebrated or achieved in our first year:
1. We lived! We quit good jobs, left our colleagues and lived to tell about it!
“And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!” - Dr. Seuss
2. You are as a good as your team. Leaving your job is one thing. Getting other people to join you is another. And as Phil Jackson famously said, the strength of the team is each individual member, and the strength of each member is the team.
3. You cast a longer shadow than you may know. “You don’t have to be a ‘person of influence’ to be influential. In fact, the most influential people in my life are probably not even aware of the things they’ve taught me.” - Scott Adams. To live is to influence, and we affect people every single day with the words we say, the actions we choose, and the decisions we make.
4. We made a difference. To us, success is starting the day off with a note from a training customer saying we, "ignited a fire of enthusiasm for additive manufacturing" in their team.
5. We earned your trust. We helped clients make good decisions and were involved in over $50M worth of AM investment. Thank you for your trust, your confidence, and your business.
One year ago, TBGA was founded with one key goal: to help industrialize additive manufacturing. Today, we remain firmly committed to this goal. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to the future!
“The secret of leadership is simple: Do what you believe in. Paint a picture of the future. Go there. People will follow.” - Seth Godin